1. You see somebody and there is an instant instinct that he’s going to be your Chuck Bass.
2. As soon as you get back home, you start looking for his social networking accounts. You stalk him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and every social network you see he is on.
3. You then gobble up all your fears and inhibition, gather up all your courage to click the buttons; “Add Friend” on Facebook, “Follow” on Twitter, add him on Snapchat and turn the blue button green on Instagram.
4. He keeps your request on pending and all you could do is stalk his public posts on Facebook and his tweets and posts if his accounts can be viewed by public, wishing he would give you a green signal.
5. You try to find out if you have any mutual friends and if you know anyone related to him. Sometimes, they can be a help and sometimes, not. No matter if they can help or not, the guy you crush on never hits you up.
6. You convince yourself that he is not the only guy and that there is a reason there is no spark in your relationship. You comfort yourself and move on giving up your feelings, though a part of you don’t really wish to. But there are some who will never give up their feelings and still await further heartbreak.
NOTE: Since I am a girl, I have used the tag ‘him’ and that does not mean a guy cannot relate to the things I have listed above. Yes you can! Feel free to add more (if you feel I’ve missed) in the comment section below.